IMMO Tool Immobilizer V3.50 For Opel & Fiat
IMMO Tool Immobilizer V3.50 For Opel and Fiat can used to read pin code from engine ecu of opel. It can be also used to program ECU immo or program immo to ecu.
Top 7 Reasons To Tet IMMO Tool Immobilizer For Opel & Fiat
1. Version: V3.5
2. Opel cars with Immo1,2 and Immo3 (CAN bus) supported up to year2009, via OBD2
3. Programming of new keys for FIAT cars by OBD2: Palio, Siena, Strada, Uno with immobiliser inside the dashboard on CAN bus from year 2008+
4. Pin code and pre-programmed with TM Pro2 module #100 transponders are required!
5. Pin code reading from engine ecu of some Opel cars with Immo2.
6. Program/erase keys of immo1,2 and 3.Pin code is required!
7. Clear engine ecu, adaptation of virgin ecu to Immo2. Clear immo2, immo3, adaptation of virgin Immo2 to engine ecu.
1. Language: English
2. Can’t be Updated
List of Supported Cars:
PIN code read from Opel cars with Delco Multec engine ecu
HSFI 2.0-2.5 – Model – Year – Engine
Vectra B 2000-2001 Y16XE,Z16XE
Astra G 2001-2005 Z14XE,Z16XE,Z16SE
Corsa C 2001-2004 Z14XE
Meriva 2003-2004 Z16SE
Astra, Corsa with Delco 1.7 DTI diesel 1999-2004
Delco “F” Old Multec Model Year Engine
Astra, Vectra B 1998-2000 X16SZR
How to read pin code from engine ECU
This procedure works with Opel Immo2 cars ONLY!
Switch ignition ON, Start software, and select engine ecu type from menu.
Press “Connect Selected ECU” button, after 5 seconds the data of the ECU will be shown on screen.
Press “Read PIN”, software will read data from the engine ecu and after few seconds two pin codes will be displayed on screen. One for petrol engine and one for diesel engine. Choose the correct pin code depending on engine type – diesel or petrol. If you have selected wrong ecu, “message lost error”will be issued, and the connection with ecu will be terminated. You can select other ecu, and can try again.
Warning: Selecting “Delco All Types” will read pin code but also will set trouble code 0602 in engine ecu, which can’t be erased!!! Use this option only if you don’t care about this trouble code!
Connect immo2, and press”Special functions”. New window will be open. Select desired operation and after that enter the correct pin code. The commands “Clear engine ecu” and “Clear immobiliser2” requires additional wait time, from 10 minutes to several hours in the worst case. The car have to be left with ignition switched ON during this wait time! During this wait time, you can turn off your laptop.