Launch EasyDiag 3.0
EasyDiag 3.0 is an integrated service platform based on automotive diagnostic solutions. Key features include automotive diagnostics, operational data query, vehicle maintenance, data and information sharing. The client communicates with the vehicle using a Bluetooth connector (DBScar connector). The data between the terminal and the connector is realized through Bluetooth. It realizes a complete diagnostic function, including a complete electronic control system.
1. Full OBDII generic code reader/scanner capability included at no charge
2. Read and clear codes on all vehicle systems
3. Complete system and subsystem coverage (engine, ABS, SRS, transmission and more) with live date and color graphing
4. Enhanced live date and for all vehicle system
5. Includes Bluetooth OBDII connector-optional extension cable available for easier plugging and unplugging of OBDII connector
6. Intuitive interface and easy to use
7. Customizable software-choose from over 70 Asian, European and North American manufacturer for enhanced capability
8. Single carline software priced individually per vehicle manufacturer Additional coverage, capabilities and functions with each new software update
We only provide this device with hardware, no software included. You must purchase software directly from Launch DBSCAR website. Each car brand software costs 50USD.
Software supports online update, free update in one year. After one year, each software update cost is 29.95USD.
BXGM, CHRYSLER, G-M, USA FORD
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, DACIA, EUROFORD, FIAT, GAZ, GMSA, JAGUAR, LANCIA, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, ROMEO, ROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, VAZ, VOLVO, VW, FORD
ACURA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, JPISUZU, KIA, LEXUS, MAHINDRA, MARUTI, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, PERODUA, PROTON, SSANGYONG, SBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TLISUZU, TOYOTA
English, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Greek, Persian, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Please kindly note that:
Precautions on operating vehicle’s ECU
Do not disconnect the vehicle inner consume when the ignition switch is on, so as to avoid the sensors or the ECU damage.
Do not place the magnetic object near the ECU in order to avoid the failure of the circuitry and components.
Do cut off the power supply of ECU system before welding on the vehicle.
Pay more attention to the ECU and the sensors when the operation is next to them.
Ground yourself when you disassemble PROM, otherwise ECU and sensors will be damaged by static electricity.
Do connect ECU harness connector firmly, otherwise electronic elements, such as IC inside ECU, will be damaged.
The instrument is a precision electronic instrument. Pay more attention when in use, do not have it dashed.
The equipment power is supplied by 12v battery voltage; do not use other voltage power.
Turn off the ignition switch when connect or disconnect the diagnostic connector.
Put the EasyDiag in its place on the back of the protective casing in order to avoid lost.
– EasyDiag Connector
– Password Paper