BMW ICOM A3+B+C Diagnostic & Programming Tool
BMW ICOM A3+B+C
1. Equipped with WIFI and a router, now you can use wireless function.
2. Supports for a new Intel adapter function
3. Supports almost 95% laptop on the world with Intel chip( I3/I5/I7 series) and have 4GB memory
4. Supports Multi-Language in diagnose and programming, also TIS diagram circuit:
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Indian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai.
BMW ICOM A3+B+C Function:
1. A3- OBD diagnostic supporting MOST, D-CAN and K-CAN protocols
2. B – diagnostic via MOST bus, and have connection to A-interface via USB connection.
3. C – 20-pin cable for old models.
BMW ICOM A3+B+C Special Features Compared with ICOM:
1. The modified ICOM A3 for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity.
2. Robust aluminium case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments.
3. To protect the MOST connector, the ICOM B for vehicles with optical MOST access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap.
4. The ICOM C for old series with a diagnostics socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A3 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.
5. BMW ICOM A3+B+C support BMW cars till 2020 year. Support BMW & MINI full system diagnose and offline programming.
BMW ICOM A3 System Requirements:
1. Dual-Core Processor, it is recommended that the I3 above.
2. More than 4G of memory.
3. We recommend you choose Lenovo, EVG7 DL46, ThinkPad X200, X230, X230T, X61T, T410, X61,Dell D630.
HDD : 500GB – Version v2020.11 (Optional)
SSD : 512GB – Version v2020.11 (Optional)
– BMW ICOM A3 Interface
– BMW ICOM B Most
– BMW 20pin Cable
– USB Cable
– OBD2 Cable
– LAN Cable
– Sata HDD 500GB Software v2020.11 (Optional)
– Sata SSD 512GB Software v2020.11 (Optional)
Notice: No have software CD, if you want software you must choose HDD/SSD.