VAG CAN PRO V.5.5.1
VAG PRO support CAN BUS + UDS + K-Line for diagnostics and programming of electronic components used in vehicles for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, made from 1990 to 2015.
Main Features of VAG PRO:
– Unique features OCLF service procedures (One-Click-Function)
– inexpensive flasher for VAG
– inexpensive flasher with support UDS controllers
– ESP MK60EC1 decision coding blocks
– a tool for a complete diagnosis MQB platform (Golf VII, Octavia III) Support to 01.2013
– ZDC-loading containers in the electronic components
– Unlock video in motion (VIM) on the MQB platform (Discover Pro and MMI-MQB)
– Coding controllers for PR-codes
– “Login finder” – allows you to scan and logins in the CAN controllers UDS
– Support for the new for Polo in 2014 Facelift
– Support for the new for Passat B8
– Full support for Audi TT-3 on the platform of the IBC
– Full support for Skoda Fabia III
New in Version 5.5.1
Support for new addresses entered in the MLB-Evo platform
Update database-ODX (support for all models 2015)
Major Changes in the PR encoder:
– Now it is possible to keep PR-codes of a file
– PR-self-sustaining encoder may select codes known PR-analysis of current data stored in the ECU
– You can compare the data stored in the ECU against the calculated data, choose what you want to download.
– OCF “Activating automatic folding mirrors”, the problem is illuminated space around the machine solved – Thanks Ciamardo
– The new team in the Scripter: GetCardSerial, returns the current smart card number. You can use it to prepare a script that will run only on these smartcards.
– Enhanced TXT-coding, coding calculation is now faster APDUs.
– Updated data base DTC- Fixed problems with parameterization 7N0 cameras
– Fixed problems with parameterization 5M0 / F AFS modules
– OCF new section called “Apps”, which is: Download the parameter data, coding for PR-code, BCM, and so forth programmer..
– The new procedure OCF “FlashFile Dumper” – can extract content from Flash files (.SGO, .FRF, .ODX) in a binary dump. Note: The source data format is not changed, so that if a Flash file kriptovat and compressed, the binary file will be the same.
– Fixed an issue in the Gateway Sheet MLB-EVO (B7 II, A4 B9) – not all ECU were available through the Gateway.
– Updated database of error codes (added more than 200 new codes, including the MQB / MLB-EVO platform)
– New Firmware v.1.1 for interfaces (04.0D / 02.04) v.2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) to support new protocols (TCP-IP) used on the MLB-EVO platform
– Fixed a connection problem with the address 46 (room unit) on the MLB-EVO (B9 A4 / Q7 4M) platform
– Reduced time delays during the loading of large data blocks in the non-flash modes.
This contributes to a more stable connection when connected directly to the ECU (Direct Connect), popular among fans VAG.
1. For Audi
A3 8P 2003-
A3 – platform MQB-
A4 model 8E wariant B7 (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park) 2005-
A4 model 8K wariant B8 (UDS + TP2.0) 2008-
A5 model 8K (UDS) 2007-
A6 model 4F 2004-
A8 model 4E 2003-
Q3 (UDS) 2010-
Q5 (UDS) 2008-
Q7 (TP2.0 + UDS) 2006-
S5 model 8K
(R)S6 model 4F
TT model 8J 2007-
Sprinter (VW Crafter) – – Only the engine and immobilizer
Leon MQB 2013-
Leon model 1P 2005-
Toledo model 5P 2004-
Exeo 2008- (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park)
octavia model 1Z 2004-
octavia platform MQB –
superb II B6 2008-
fabia model 5J 2007-
Crafter (immobilizer, engine)
Caddy model 2K 2005-
Golf V model 1K
Golf VI model 5K
Golf VII platform MQB
Jetta II model 1K
Transporter / Multivan (Only after the CAN-BUS drive for storing data)
Multivan/Transporter GP model 7E (UDS) 2009-
Passat B6 model 3C 2005-
Phaeton GP 2007-
Polo model 6R 2009-
Polo FL MQB 2014-
Touareg GP 2007-
Touareg NF 2010
6. K-line ( KWP1281, TP/KWP2000)
VW Golf III, IV
VW Passat 3B
VW Transporter T5
VW New Beetle
VW Polo II,III,IV
Skoda Octavia I
Skoda Fabia i i II
Seat Leon I
Seat Toledo II
Seat Ibiza II, III, IV
Audi A2,A3,A4,A6 K-Line
Notes for Audi A4:
1. Option A4 8E B6 model
This model has a can-bus (TP1.6), but it is not connected to the diagnostic socket. The car is fully diagnosed on the K-line (VCP required interface + K). Used protocols KWP2000 and KWP1281 it.
2 .Model A4 8E, B7 option
This model has a CAN BUS TP2.0, but the diagnostic socket is only connected to the so- called CAN-Antrieb, i.e. Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, Quattro drive.
In addition, a standard K-line. In other words, VCP fully supports the diagnosis B7 models, but only in the CAN-Antrieb. Other controllers are available through the K-Line and KWP2000 KWP1281 protocols.
Systems required: Windows 7 / 8 and Windows XP , NOT WORK WITH WIN10
– VAG CAN PRO v.5.5.1
– CD Drive